that is very, very impressive.
That is really REALLY good! I can't believe a 4-year old did that! love you guys.
wow! I am impressed! WAy to go Noah! Also, I can't believe how old Drew is looking! They grow so fast!
Amber that is amazing art work. It is honestly better than I could ever do. Tell him to draw me a picture and I'll frame it in my house. What a cutie!
Wow. He must have your creative genes!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is very, very impressive.
That is really REALLY good! I can't believe a 4-year old did that! love you guys.
wow! I am impressed! WAy to go Noah! Also, I can't believe how old Drew is looking! They grow so fast!
Amber that is amazing art work. It is honestly better than I could ever do. Tell him to draw me a picture and I'll frame it in my house. What a cutie!
Wow. He must have your creative genes!!
Post a Comment